Separating disk space into partitions can help to optimize a computer’s performance, and it’s one thing that has got to be considered before installing the OS.
However, you’ll need to create additional partitions when installing programs on your system based on changing needs.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition offers you functions that rival those found in commercial partition utilities.
The free partition manager includes several options that are straightforward to use, thanks to the useful wizards.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Convert FAT file system to NTFS
- Create, format or delete partition
- Split a partition to create additional partitions
- Merge partitions to create a bigger partition
- Resize and move partition
- Extend partition wizard
- No need to restart pc after extending NTFS partition
- Permanently wipes sensitive information
AOMEI Partition Assistant pros & Cons
There’s a lot of to love about Partition Assistant Standard Edition:
- Very straightforward to use and perceive the interface
- Supports most common partitioning tasks
- Uses step-by-step wizards for fast task completion
- Unable to convert dynamic disks to basic disks
- Can’t convert between primary and logical partitions
- Additional options are included solely in the pro version
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition has nice partitioning capabilities. The free partition manager offers adequate functions for several users.
You’ll even use it to create live Windows disk to use on multiple computers.
- How to use Google Advanced Image Search
- One Powerful Logo Designevo Website
- Top 7 Hacks To Speed Up Your Android Mobile Device