Fantasy Premier League returns this week with GW30+ Mouthytech is on hand with a selection of Fantasy Football transfer tips.
The Premier League season is all set to resume back on Wednesday, June 17 as Aston Villa takes on Sheffield United, and with it comes the return of FPL.
Also, there are also some important changes Fantasy managers should be aware of ahead of the restart.
- GW30+ is a double game week, with two-midweek fixtures (Aston Villa vs Sheffield United and Manchester City vs Arsenal) followed by a full round of 10 games GW30+.
- Also, FPL managers can make unlimited transfers until the deadline, which is 5 pm BST on Wednesday, June 17.
- Most Importantly, the prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed and any unused Triple Captain or wildcards will remain available for use before the end of the season.
- Transfers, though, maybe hard for GW30+ since the last Premier League games were played back in March.
Here are some players you really should be looking at for this week.
Fantasy Premier League Transfer Tips For GW30+
Fortunately, we will be highlighting players likely to hit the ground running, consistent performers worth investing in and clubs with the most favorable fixtures:
- Bernd Leno (ARS) 5.0m
- Nick Pope (BUR) 4.9m
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (LIV) 7.6m
- Matt Doherty (WOL) 6.3m
- Enda Stevens (SHU) 5.2m
- Federico Fernandez (NEW) 4.6m
- Charlie Taylor (BUR) 4.3m
- Kevin De Bruyne (MCI) 10.4m
- Mohamed Salah (LIV) 12.6m
- Jack Grealish (AVL) 6.4m
- Bruno Fernandes (MUN) 8.5m
- Ismaila Sarr (WAT) 6.4m
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (ARS) 11.1m
- Raul Jimenez (WOL) 8.1m
- Marcus Rashford (MUN) 8.8m
- Teemu Pukki (NOR) 6.5m
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (EVE) 6.5m
The GW30+ transfer deadline is Wednesday 17 June, at 17:00 BST. The Double Gameweek opens with Aston Villa v Sheffield Utd and Man City v Arsenal followed by a full round of 10 games GW30+.
- How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC
- 6 Best Gaming Monitors For PS4 and PS4 Pro
- How To Optimize Windows 10 For Gaming
- How To Set Discord Custom Status