Netflix is the most popular premium video streaming platform with over 165 million subscribers worldwide.
It’s also the only streaming platform that has three different pricing plans for streaming. So it is important you know how to change your Netflix plan.
If you decide to stream NetFlix shows on different devices or maybe your family members want to stream different shows at the same time then, you might want to consider subscribing for one of its higher-priced streaming plans.
On the other hand, if you need to save some money, you might need to sign up for a cheaper plan.
If you wish to change your language on Netflix please see our previous posts on that.
See Also: How To Download TikTok Videos 2020
How To Change Netflix Your Plan
- Sign in to the Netflix account and visit your Account page.
- Under Plan Details, choose Change Plan.
NOTE: If your account is on hold, you won’t be able to change you plan until the account is off held.
- You will then shown a page where you can view the available plans and pricing.
- Select your desired plan, then click Continue or Update.
- Click Confirm Change or Confirm.
Note: A plan upgrade or downgrade takes effect immediately, and you will be charged the new price on your next billing date.
Netflix Streaming Plans
Netflix offers three streaming plans for its users. The plan you subscribe to will determine the number of devices you can stream Netflix on at the same time.
See Also: How To Turn Off Subtitles On Netflix
- Netflix Basic Plan, $8.99 per month: This plan lets you stream TV series and movies from Netflix on one device at a time in standard definition (SD). It also lets you download subtitles to one phone or tablet.
- Netflix Standard Plan, $12.99 per month: This Plan lets you stream TV series and movies from Netflix on two devices at the same time and in high definition (HD). It also lets you download subtitles to two phones or tablets.
- Netflix Premium Plan, $15.99 per month: This Plan lets you stream TV series and movies from Netflix on four devices at the same time and in high definition (HD) and ultra high definition (UHD). It also lets you download titles to four phones or tablets.
That’s how simple it is to change your Netflix plan. Will you be changing your plan anytime soon?
- How to Go Live on TikTok 2020
- FaceTime: Everything You Need to Know
- Houseparty: All You Need To Know About The App
- 10 Fun Apps That Will Help You Survive Quarantine