Your phone’s SIM card acts as a unique identifier for your device, allowing you to send and receive phone calls, texts and more.
SIM cloning is definitely not considered a “recommended practice” for phone users, but it may be useful if you inadvertently lose or destroy your SIM and require a backup.
Basics of SIM Cards
SIM stands for Subscriber Identity Module which is primarily designed to safely and securely store your phone’s number. For example, if you were to put your SIM card in a different phone, the new device would be able to receive calls made to your number.
Likewise, this SIM is made up of a microcomputer or microcontroller and a small memory, which serves to be active, that is, programs that trick and use their own resources in terms of pins, identifiers, keys and more. Can manage algorithms for.
For a mobile phone clone, you need a sim clone. This means that you will need to make another sim instead of the original, but this can be treated the same as on a smartphone or other device. So for those of you who want to know how to clone a sim card read this article!
How To Clone a Sim Card
How To Clone A Sim Card Using Cloning Tool
We will implement and recommend a secure tool that helps to clone a SIM card using SIM cloning tool by MOBILedit forensics available for any operating system.
This software is used to view all information that appears to be normally hidden or deleted on our phones.
Steps On How to clone a sim card using MOBILedit Forensic
- Download the software to your computer.
- Eject the SIM card from the device.
- Insert it to sim card clone device and connect it to the computer.
- lunch the SIM clone tool from the main toolbar. The window will appear and you are set to go.
- Click read SIM button to read the contents of the original SIM card. The data will be read and you can choose which data you want to copy.
- When the writeable SIM card is inserted, write SIM button will be enabled. Wait until the process is complete.
You now know how to clone a SIM card and which tools to use, you can do it quickly, easily, and without much effort. All the equipment and software options are available on the Internet. Just choose the one that meets your demands, and go ahead!