How To Connect Airpods To Windows 10. Apple’s devices especially AirPods are designed for use with other Apple products, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use them with your Windows 10 PC.
Pairing them with a PC initially isn’t as easy as you think at first because you have to use the charging case along with the device, but it’s simple once you know the process.
Pairing your Apple devices with your Windows 10 PC is very simple, but shouldn’t take much of your time.
Can AirPods Connect to a PC?
Apple AirPods can pair to any PC, be it laptops or traditional desktop computers, provided they feature Bluetooth connectivity.
Once the Apple device is paired to a Windows 10 PC, it can be used to listen to audio, input audio via their built-in mic, and to control audio volume or pause sound via one-touch controls.
How to Connect AirPods to Windows 10 PC
To connect AirPods to pc, just follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, press and hold the circular button on the rear side of your device charging case for a couple of seconds until the light inside the case blinks white.
- Then, on your PC, navigate to Settings and click Devices from the main menu.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other devices
- On the Add, a device dialogue, click Bluetooth.
- Select your device from the list of discoverable devices.
- After a few seconds, your device and windows 10 PC will pair and be connected.
- Remove AirPods from its case.
- Stick them into your ears, and you’re good to go.
How to Reconnect Paired AirPods and a Windows PC
Technically, once paired, your device should automatically pair to your Windows 10 PC. But there are chances the device won’t pair to windows 10 PC automatically
- Navigate to Settings then click Devices, then Bluetooth.
- Under the section of Audio, choose your AirPods.
- Click the button that says Connect.
- Once it is connected, you are good to go.
If you find it difficult to follow any of the steps we’ve provided don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the comment section below. We’ll try to respond ASAP. how to connect Airpods to iPhone. airpods with your mac.
- FaceTime: Everything You Need to Know
- What To Do Before Selling Your iPhone or iPad
- 6 Things You Should Consider When Buying A New Computer
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An iPhone