What are Nintendo switches?
The Nintendo Switch is a hybrid video game console, having a console unit, a dock, and two Joy-Con controllers.
Although it is a hybrid game console, Nintendo classifies it as “a home console that can be used on the go”.
Nintendo Switch Price and Availability
The standard Nintendo Switch is available on online stores like Amazon.
It has a list price of $299.99 with either Neon Red and Neon Blue or gray Joy-Con controllers.
Buy On Amazon
In this post, you’ll be guided on how to connect the Nintendo Switch system to a television.
How to Connect Nintendo Switch to a TV
- Gently open the back cover of the Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Firstly, connect the USB plug from the Nintendo Switch AC adapter into the top terminal of the dock labeled “AC ADAPTER,” then connect the other end of the AC adapter to a power outlet.
- Then connect one end of the HDMI cable into the bottom terminal of the dock labeled “HDMI OUT,” then connect the other end into an HDMI port on your TV or monitor
- Then close the back cover of the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Slide up the left and right Joy-Con controllers from the console.
- Position the console in such a way that it screen faces the same direction as the front panel on the dock, then insert the console into the dock.
- Turn on your TV set, and select the HDMI input.
Nintendo Switch Dock Price and Availability
The official Switch dock usually costs around $189 (though it’s often on sale for less), trust me the convenience it worths it.
How to Play Nintendo Switch on TV Without the Dock
Nintendo Switch users have complained that they have scratched the screens of their video game consoles when inserting it into the Dock to play on their TVs or monitor. But now there’s a solution.
But, now the Nintendo Switch can be played on both televisions and on the go. When players want to play a game on a TV or monitor, they place the Switch in the Dock.
When they want to play on the go, they can simply remove the Switch from the Dock and play the game on the device’s built-in screen.
I’m sure you will be able to Connect Nintendo Switch to a TV after reading this simplified guide I’ve shared with you. Dont hesitate to reach out to us in the comment section if you have any difficulty.