Many social media apps, including Twitter, and Facebook, don’t let you download videos from your own account.
Downloading these videos usually requires a third-party app or screen recorder, which is inconvenient for many of you and can result in loss of quality.
However, TikTok, the latest popular short-form video platform, makes it easy to download videos from it.
Fortunately, You don’t even need to have a TikTok account to save videos to your iPhone or Android phone.
Although, you obviously need to log in to your account if you want to download your own videos.
Below, are step by step guides on how to download TikTok videos. You might also want to know how to go live on TikTok in our previous post.
How to Download TikTok Videos
- Download TikTok Videos on Android and iPhone
- Firstly, press-and-hold the middle of the screen.
- Then select “Save Video” from the options that display.
- The video will now be downloaded to your phone’s gallery.
Download TikTok Videos Using Instagram Stories
- Sign in to your Instagram account.
- Open the TikTok app and search for the video you wish to download.
- Tap the Share button. Then tap on Instagram story.
- A progress bar to save the video will appear. Then Instagram will open on a new screen to add a new story.
- Now, press the download button from the toolbar at the top.
Viola! The video has just been downloaded to your gallery.
Simple isn’t it.
How to Download TikTok Videos without a Watermark?
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Select whatever video you wish to download.
- Click on share at the bottom right corner.
- Then tap the Link Copy Link button.
- Now, head to TikTok Video Download and paste the link in the box provided.
- Wait for our server to provide download links then, save the video to your device.
How to Get the TikTok Video Download Link?
Lunch the TikTok app.
Select the TikTok video that you wish to download.
Then, click Share and tap on copy Link button.
Now, the video link is already on the clipboard.