In this post, we’ll be guiding you on how to flip an image in Google Docs. Read on.
Flipping an image is quite different from rotating an image. When you flip an image, you reverse the sides of the image that is, you make the right side left and vice versa.
On the other hand, rotating an image means turning it upside down. You can rotate an image right or left but you can only flip one vertically or horizontally.
For some reason, you may want to know how to create a mirror image text in google docs. So, in this guide, I will flip an image for you to see.
How to Flip an Image in Google Docs
You have a mirror image in Google Docs, you need to flip it. Here are the basic steps on how to flip an image in Google Docs:
- Open the document containing the image you want to flip.
- Then click on the image.
When you click on the image, it’ll be highlighted.
- Once the image is highlighted, right-click on it. Then select Copy.
Or simply press Ctrl + C.
- Now, press enter until your cursor moves to a new blank page.
- While on the new page, on the menu bar click Insert > Drawing > New.
- Google Docs Drawing tool page will open.
- Right-click on any part of the Drawing tool. Then Paste.
Or simply press Ctrl + P.
See Also: How to Make a Graph in Google Sheets
- To flip this image now, on the menu bar click Actions > Rotate > Flip horizontally/vertically.
- Once you click Flip horizontally/vertically, the right side of the image will become its left and vise versa.
- Lastly, click Save and Close.
It is very simple to flip an image in Google Docs! I hope you found this guide helpful. If you do, kindly share it with people who need it.
Alternatively, if have any difficulty, leave a comment.