Live video streaming is on all social networking sites on the internet.
Before you can go live on TikTok, you will need to confirm whether or not your account is eligible to do so.
The fact that the live broadcasting feature is not activated on your TikTok profile until you reach a certain number of followers, in the first instance, may be regarded as an error for the beginners.
How to Go Live on TikTok on Android iPhone
You need to meet some requirements before you can go live on TikTok. One of the most basic requirements is to have at least 1,000 followers and also be over the age of 13 to access the feature.
Here are the steps to get to go live on the TikTok app for both iPhone and Android devices:
- Lunch your TikTok app and log into your account
- Then, tap the plus sign (+), located at the bottom-center of your screen.
- Now tap the “Live” button.
- Give your Livestream a title and then select “Go Live” to start.
See Also: FaceTime: Everything You Need to Know
Note: If you don’t see the option to go live on your profile, it’s likely because your account has not yet eligible to access the Livestream feature.
Also, make sure that you follow have to the TikTok community guidelines while engaging in your Livestream.
Certainly, there are some simple steps and tips on how to go live on TikTok on both Android and iOS devices listed above.
You can now start your own live streaming video on the app. Make sure you do one of the most interesting and trending videos now.
- How To Save Snapchat Videos And Pictures
- How To Change Language On Netflix
- How To Host On Twitch: A Step-By-Step Guide
- How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder