Twitch is a well-known video game streaming platform. It is one of the top best platforms that gamers like to visit and watch others play their favourite video games.
Many gamers have wondered how to host on Twitch. So what is twitch and why is it important to know how to host someone on Twitch?
Hosting on twitch permits you to showcase another streamer on your channel, and also allowing your fans to enjoy other popular streams when you’re not streaming.
Most Popular Games Streamed on Twitch
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Player Unknown Battlegrounds (also known as PUB-G)
See Also: How To Connect Nintendo Switch To a TV
Hosting on Twitch is not difficult as you would think. Here are the simple steps below:
How To Host On Twitch
The good news is that you can set up hosting on Twitch not only through your PC or Mac alone but on mobile too, with very little effort. We have broken down the steps on how to auto host on twitch via mobile and PC
How To Host On Twitch PC
- First of all, head to the Twitch website and log in to your Twitch account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Click on your profile icon on the top-right of the Twitch website, a pop up of drop-down menus will show then click on Channel.
- After clicking on the Channel, Twitch will display your channel to the right side of the chatroom.
- If your selected/hosted channel is streaming, you will then see their stream appear on the side of your page!
- To stop hosting your channel, just type /Unhost in your channel chat.
See Also: 10 Best Total War Games In 2020
How to Host on Twitch Mobile
- Download and install the Twitch app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Lunch the app and login/create an account if you don,t have an account.
- Tap on your Account icon at the upper-right on Android, and upper-left on iOS.
- Tap on the Chat tab to view your Channel’s chat window.
- Then, select the channel you’d like to host.
- To stop hosting your channel, just type /unhost in your channel chat.
Benefits of Twitch Hosting
- There are so many benefits of using How to Host on Twitch. Some major points indicating its advantages are described below:
- Hosting on twitch will help your community to stay connected even if you are offline for a long time.
- It will help users to share their gaming experience with others in a much impressive manner.
- The Twitch hosting feature helps to facilitate communication between viewers and broadcasters while boosting healthy relationships.
- Its advanced feature will allow you to move to ‘Live Hosts’ section from ‘Live Channels’ section and it simply attracts more success and exposure for broadcasters.
It is possible and very easy to host on Twitch. We have covered how to do it in two different ways. If you want to know more about Twitch, check out our other articles on it.