In this article, we’re going to show you exactly how to install Minecraft shaders and download it, so you can take the pleasure of Minecraft to the next level.
Shaders is an incredible mod as it genuinely does change the entire visual experience of Minecraft.
Adding in better lighting, improved graphics, and overall, taking the graphics of Minecraft to an entirely next level. So, let’s go ahead and get on to it!
In this post, we’ve provided you with straightforward steps on how to install shaders on Minecraft.
See Also: How to Make a Saddle in Minecraft
How To Download And Install Minecraft Shaders
Installing shaders on Minecraft is very simple, just follow these few steps below:
Firstly, You have to download and install Optifine
Optifine is one of the most popular downloaded Minecraft mods. It will boost your gaming experience while running Minecraft on your system.
How to Download and Install Optifine
- Search for Optifine on google.
- Then, choose the version you need, or better still the version of Minecraft that you are using.
Based on some reviews most users select the Ultra version because it comes along with many helpful features.
- Once you find the version that you need, click on it and download.
- After downloading, go to the downloaded OptiFine Installer, right-click it, then select open with, and select Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- A small dialogue box will pop up, click Install
- You’ve successfully downloaded and installed optifile.
See Also: How to Make a Compass in Minecraft
Download Some Shaders
There are many shaders that match your taste and preferences. Just search them online and download them. The most common in the Minecraft community is the Minecraft 1.15 Shaders.
Here are some suggested shaders that you might like:
- Sildurs Vibrant World – makes the colours in your world more adaptive and improves the look of the lighting system.
- Continuum Shaders – it has lighting that gives a real-life effect to the look of your game, it also has an available lite version available.
- Kuda Shaders – these shaders intensify the sun rays that look like in real life sun, with a majestic depth of field effect.
- BSL – offers the best visuals you want in a game with warm and welcoming lighting, impressive contrast that makes the game look very realistic.
Note that your downloaded shader will be saved as a .zip file.
How to Locate and open your Shaders folder
- Play the Optifine version by lunching your Minecraft launcher
- Click Options
- Then, select Video Settings and you will be redirected to another page
- Now, select and click Shaders
- Click the Shaders Folder
- Search for the folder where saves the downloaded shaders and move it into the shader packs folder you just opened.
- Close the folder and Minecraft.
- Launch Minecraft again and choose the Optifine version.
- Finally, click Options to continue with the installation
How to Install Minecraft Shaders
- Select the shaders pack from the download folder, then move the folder to where you put your shaders Folder
- Then, Select Video Settings and you will be redirected to another page
- Select and click Shaders
- Click the Shaders Folder and you will find out that shaders pack has just installed.
- Click Done.
Now you are ready to play Minecraft on a different level of experience.