It is a player versus player shooter game, in which over a hundred players fight in a battle royale, in other to be the last player alive.
For this reason, avid players have started figuring out a way to play this game on their PCs using third-party PC Android emulators software such as Bluestack and Nox Player.
Playing the game on the PC allows users to use their keyboard and mouse to play. However, none of this software worked without glitches.
To tackle this, Tencent Games has finally released the official PUBG emulator called Tencent Gaming buddy. The emulator is developed by the company itself to optimize PUBG mobile on your PC using the AOW engine.
System Requirements To Play PUBG Mobile on PC
The minimum requirement to Play PUBG Mobile on PC are as follows:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC
- Open this ‘Link‘ on your PC browser
- Click on the ‘Download’ button and wait for the file to download
- After downloading run the installer and install it on your PC
- Once the installation is completed, click the ‘Start’ button
- Now, ‘Tencent Gaming buddy‘ will automatically download the game
- After the game download is complete, click on the ‘Play’ button to start playing
Using Tencent Gaming buddy could provide the following assistance when playing PUBG Mobile On PC:
- Fast and Accurate Controller with Mouse and Keyboard.
- 2K Resolution, Support 3A Masterpiece Graphic.
- Lower Equipment Requirement, Min. 3GB RAM
- Exclusive Third-Party Payment.
That’s all on How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC. If You have any difficulty in following any of the steps, do leave a comment below. And we’ll respond as soon as possible