This post will guide you on How to remove the Google profile picture. The guide also covers steps to delete your Gmail profile picture from a PC, Android, or the iPhone.
Removing google Profile Picture is not a difficult task to do, all you need is to follow the steps stated below appropriately:
How to Remove Google Profile Picture from a Computer
- Open Accounts.Google.com on your computer. Then sign in into your Google Account.
- On the left panel of your Google Account page, then click Personal Info.
- Now, scroll down to Choose what others see. And click Go to About me.
- Then, on the Control, what people see about your page, click on your profile picture.
- Lastly, to remove your profile picture, click Remove.
- The pop up will disappear. Wait for the changes to be saved. Your profile picture will be removed.
How to Remove Google Profile Picture on Android
- Open the Settings App on your Android device.
- Then, scroll down and tap Google settings.
- When the Google App lunches, tap Manage your Google Account.
- Then, tap on the Personal info tab.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Go to About me.
- Lastly, tap on your profile picture and tap no photo.
- Open the Gmail App on your iPhone device and sign in into your Google Account.
- Then tap the 3 lines on the top left corner of the Gmail App. Scroll down to the bottom and tap Settings.
- Now, tap the Google email address for the account you wish to remove the profile picture.
- Then, tap Manage your Google Account.
- Tap the Personal info tab.
- Then, scroll down to Manage what others see and then tap Go to About me.
- Lastly, on your Google About me screen, tap on your profile picture. Then tap No photo.
That is it. very easy I hope you found it helpful.
- How to Make a Graph In Google Sheets
- How To Test Your Internet Speed On Google Search
- Google Pixel 4 Specifications and Price
- How to use Google Advanced Image Search