Discord Custom Status. Custom Status Discord is a newly added feature introduced by Discord App where you can change the default Status on your Discord App.
Before this update was made, there used to be only the Default Statuses includes Online, Idle, Do Not Disturb, and Invisible.
With this newly added feature known as Custom Status, you can easily set the default Discord Status to custom Discord Status.
If you are familiar with online PC/Mobile gaming then you must have heard about the Discord App.
It is quite easy to use the Gaming communication application which helps players to communicate via messaging or voice through its application while playing games on their own private servers.
Discord is so much loved and appreciated by thousands of online gamers for its cross-platform compatibility and support.
The app is available on your Desktop and Mobile Devices. And you can use one account on your android as well as an iOS device to communicate with your teammates.
The Discord App works on a lot of games like PUBG, Minecraft Fortnite, and hundreds of more games.
This Platform is a combination of a private messaging/chat lobby, a VoIP based audio chatting system, and a message board.
How To Set Discord Custom Status
Discord Status can be set from your desktop app, Browser, or even from your Android and iOS application.
In the section below, we are mentioning all the steps you are to follow:
See Also: How To Quote Someone On Discord
Setting up custom Discord Status from Desktop App / Browser
- You have to Log in to your discord account by using the credentials and click on your profile icon available at the bottom left of your app.
- 5 options are going to appear from which the first 4 are the default options and below that, you will see “Set a custom status” option.
- You will see an input box, you can set the custom status for your discord app and also add emojis.
- If desired, you can also set the “Clear after” timing which will delete your status after the time frame set by you.
Note: The default settings of the app are set to allow the custom status will disappear after 24 hours but you can set the timing to keep it for more time by selecting “Don’t Clear”.
- Click on “Save” and you have completed it.
Setting up custom Discord Status from iOS App
- Open the Discord app on your iOS device and click on the user icon at the bottom right of your app.
- Click the “Set Status” button to add custom discord status.
- Click the “Set a custom status” button and add your custom status.
- Emojis can also be added to your custom status.
- Then you add a time frame for your custom status.
- Click on the save changes and its complete.
- This same method given above can also be used to change your discord status on your android device.
See Also: How to Access Steam Screenshot Folder
Changing or removing your Custom Discord Status
It is quite easy to change or completely remove and add default status to your discord App.
- You Log in to your discord app from your desktop, browser or mobile device.
- Click the profile icon given on the bottom right of your discord app.
- Click on the Change Status and “X” icon which says Clear status.
- If desired, you can also set the default status back to “Online” or “Invisible”.
- And that’s it, you have completely removed your discord custom status.
Wrap it up!
After going through this guide, you should know how to set up your custom discord Status from your Desktop / Browser app or even from your mobile device like Apple.
And we have also provided a guide to remove or change custom status discord to easily clear or remove the status.
If there any questions that you will like to ask, please do not hesitate to drop it in ye comment section.