In this, I will be showing you the step by step guide on how to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN. It is popularly known as MTN Share ‘N’ Sell or Me2u!
Transferring credit or airtime to your loved once on the MTN Network is very easy and secured especially when you utilize MTN Awoof brekete. A pin will be required for every Airtime transfer which will be known to you alone.
How To Transfer Airtime On MTN
To first thing to do is to change the default PIN assigned to every number for transfer which is 0000.
If you have changed your password before skip to the “How to Transfer Credit to Any MTN Number” part.
There are two methods used to create PIN:
- To change your default PIN, send an SMS containing default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For Example 0000 1234 1234 send to 777.
- You can as well change your PIN by dialing *600*default PIN*New PIN* New PIN# then, press send. For example, dial *600*0000*1234*1234#.
Note: 1234 is your New PIN which you will use for initiating any credit or airtime transfer.
How To Transfer Credit To Any MTN Number
There are also two methods of Transferring airtime or credit on MTN
- By sending an SMS: Transfer, Recipients Number, Amount and PIN to 777. Example: Transfer 08033092137 1000 1234 send to 777.
- After sending the message above you will receive an SMS notifying you to approve the credit/airtime transfer. Simply reply to the message with a YES. Example: YES to 777
How To Transfer Credit/Airtime To Any MTN Number With Ussd Code.
If the above method does not work for you, you can also transfer MTN credit using a USSD Code:
- Dial *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone. Example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# then press send/ok.
When the transfer is successful you will get a message telling you the transfer was successful.
- Share ‘n’ Sell can be done by all new and existing MTN network Subscribers.
All Airtime/Credit transactions attract a nominal transfer fee, the transfer fee depends on the value of the transaction made.
Customers will be informed about the fee to be deducted once a Share N Sell transaction is initiated.
The transfer fee will be deducted once you accept the deduction.
Transfer fee on different transaction:
|S/N||Transaction Amount(₦)||Applicable Transfer Fee (₦)|
|3||501 – 1000||10|
|4||1001 – 5000||10|
- Transfers can only be made in Naira amounts, not in kobo, i.e. you can transfer NGN71.00 but not NGN71.99.
- If you do not have enough credit on your prepaid MTN line to transfer, the transaction will be terminated and you will receive an error message.
- Postpaid customer will only be able to transfer credit when their account is in positive. You can not transfer credit when your account is negative (-). For example, if your account balance is N-300.00. You will not be able to transfer airtime/credit.
These are the basic things you should know on how to transfer airtime from MTN to MTN. You can also find out how to get MTN 2.5GB For 500 Naira which is Valid For 2 Days
Don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the comment section below if you have any difficulty in following the steps.
- Get 2.5GB For 500 Naira On MTN Valid For 2 Days
- AWOOF BREKETE New MTN Airtime Plan That Gives You Brekete Bonus After Recharge Using Ussd Code *888*PIN#
- How To Clone a Sim Card Easily In 10 minutes
- How To Check My Glo Number With USSD Code 2020