How To Enable Snapchat dark mode On Android And Ios Devices.
Many people now experience eye strain when using their phone at night. And that’s why many apps and websites provide dark modes as an option for their users.
What is Dark Mode?
The dark mode also called night mode is a setting where the color scheme of the app is modified to a darker view.
Dark mode makes it easy to use your phone or another smart device at night without straining your eyes. Unfortunately, not all apps provide a night mode.
Snapchat is a popular media app, and it’s well known for updating the app with new features frequently. Users are always amused and entertained by these new features.
However, the built-in dark mode has not been released yet into the app. But, it is rumored that dark mode for Snapchat is being tested.
Don’t worry that we’ll be sharing with you an alternative method to do this.
See Also: How To Save Snapchat Videos And Pictures
Does Snapchat Have a Night Mode?
Snapchat does not offer a Night Mode option yet, but it is rumored that this feature is ben tested.
There are some ways if you really want to enable dark mode in Snapchat. Let’s take a look at how you can do it for yourself.
How To Enable Snapchat Dark Mode
How to Use Dark Mode in Snapchat (iOS)
If you’re an iPhone user, Nightmare is one way of enabling dark mode in Snapchat. Unfortunately, it’s available in the App Store.
Instead, you must jailbreak your iPhone to use this helpful tool app. If you have a jailbroken iPhone, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open Cydia and install iFile.
- Download the necessary Nightmare files from here.
- Go to Open in… and select iFile.
- Tap the installer to extract the package.
After installation of the tool, you’ll have to restart the springboard for the changes to take effect.
If you’re not comfortable jailbreaking your phone you can invert the colors of your iPhone.
To activate the inverted colors option in iPhone follows these steps:
- Open “Settings”
- Tap “General”
- Tap “Accessibility”
- Now, tap “Display Accommodations”
- Lastly, tap “Invert Colors”
Now, you can toggle on Smart Invert or Classic Invert. Your screen will look darker than before.
How to Use Dark Mode in Snapchat (Android)
Substratum is an android app that allows you to use dark mode in any app, and it’s quite easy to install and use. However, your Android device needs to be rooted for the tool to work. Follow these steps below:
- Enable unknown sources on your device
- Samsung users using Galaxy S8 or higher should download the Samsung Integration app.
- Go to Play Store, download Substratum, and install it.
- Now, lunch Substratum and select the theme that you want.
- Tap on your device, then choose the app you want to enable dark mode for and tap Install.
These methods shared above are the best way to Enable Snapchat dark mode Until Snapchat decides to introduce dark mode on the app.
- How to Go Live on TikTok 2020
- How To Spy On Someone’s Hangout Chats Secretly with Spymaster Pro?
- Top Best Movies On Toxicwap 2020
- 8 Must Have Android Apps 2020