Turkish Airlines Offers 40% Discount For Health Care Workers.
Turkish Airlines has launched a new campaign for healthcare workers. This campaign will allow healthcare workers, working around the world, to fly at a 40% discount with their tickets purchased from Turkish Airlines.
The discount is valid on all Turkish Airlines flights, for both Economy and Business class. You can access this offer on the Turkish Airlines website here.
|Campaign registration period||8 June 2020 – 18 July 2020|
|Ticketing period||8 June 2020 – 1 August 2020|
|Traveling period||8 June 2020 – 31 May 2021|
To benefit from this campaign:
- Register as a Miles&Smiles member.
- Click on the “Register to Campaign” button of the page.
- Tick the “New Feedback” option at the bottom of the page you are redirected to.
- At the bottom, you’ll find “Exclusive for Healthcare Professionals” click it.
- Fill out the registration form and upload your healthcare professional ID card to the system.
- Within 5 days your information is moderated and approved, your promo code will then be sent to the e-mail registered to your Miles&Smiles membership account.
- When you purchase your ticket through the online channels, the discount will be applied during the payment process by entering the promo code in the related section.
Note: Healthcare workers who wish to join the campaign must register on the campaign page on or before 18th July 2020.
Also, “Passengers who applied for the campaign will have the advantage of flying at 40% discount between June 8, 2020, and May 31, 2021, as long as tickets are bought between June 8 and Aug. 1,” the company said in a statement on Monday.
- Access Educational and Health Sites at Zero Cost With 9Mobile
- 9Mobile Data Plan: Subscription Codes And Prices
- 10 Productive Ways to Kill Time With Your Smartphone
- 7 Things To Consider When Buying A Car