How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook Post.
Facebook is a popular social media platform that connects people together by enabling them to share photos, videos, text, and more about their lives.
Facebook is known for limiting its user’s ability to customize their interactions. Hiding comments is also one of these.
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t offer its users the option to remove the comment section for good. Nevertheless, there is always a way to turn off your comments on a Facebook post.
See Also: How To Add Admin To Your Facebook Page
How to Turn Off the Comments on Facebook Posts
- Go to Facebook through your web browser.
- Click on the triangle-shaped button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the Settings from the drop-down list.
- On the left panel, click on Public Posts.
- Here, you can choose who can comment on your posts.
- Click on the Public to show the drop-down menu and choose among the options listed.
- Friends of Friends
Now, only the people you permit can comment on your posts.
See Also: FaceTime: Everything You Need to Know
How to Turn Off Comments on Facebook Groups and Pages
Facebook has provided a method to turn off comments on Facebook groups and pages, but you are required to be the group admin or the original poster to do so.
- Select group posts which you don’t want to receive any comments on.
- Click on the three-dotted button at the upper right corner of the post.
- Now, click on “Turn Off Comments.”
- Comments for these particular posts are disabled.
How to Delete Comments in the Facebook App
- Long-press on the comment you want to delete
- From the drop-down menu that appears – Tap “Delete”
- Confirm your selection
You can also decide to hide the comment if you don’t want to delete it. to do this just tap “Hide” from the drop-down menu.
How to Delete Comments in the Facebook Website
- Search for the comment you’d like to delete
- To the right of the comment, tap the three horizontal dots.
- Choose from the two options provide “Delete…” or “Hide Comments”.
- Confirm your selection
If you are wondering if it’s really possible to remove all current and potential comments from your posts, you won’t be happy when you learn that it’s not an option.
However, it’s possible for users to make adjustments on their accounts based on their own tastes. In essence, you can make the comments visible only to your friends.
Also, if Facebook doesn’t allow you to turn off comments on Facebook Pages and Groups. You can disable individual posts from receiving comments.
- How To See A Private Instagram Account 2020
- How To Enable Snapchat Dark Mode On Android And Ios
- Can You See Who Views Your Instagram?
- How Much Data Does A WhatsApp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why