WhatsApp Dark Theme for Android. WhatsApp has recently released a new update through the Google Play Beta Program, upgrading the version up to 2.20.13. This update contains, very important news: let’s find out together more about it.
WhatsApp Dark Theme Requirements
- Firstly, update your WhatsApp to version 2.20.13 Android beta, in order to use the Dark Theme feature.
- If you have already updated the app and you don’t see the feature, back up your chat history and reinstall WhatsApp if you don’t want to wait.
- If you have reinstalled the app and the feature is still not enabled. Then, the only thing that you can do is to wait: the feature will be automatically enabled in the next updates.
WhatsApp Dark Theme
- I’m delighted to announce to you that WhatsApp is finally rolling out, for all Android beta users, the Dark Theme feature!
- Let me show you how to find out if the feature is already available for you.
- From the requirements above you should have at least, the 2.20.13 installed. After installing the update, the Dark Theme might be available for you.
- To know if it is available for you go to your WhatsApp Settings > Chats
If you see the dark theme option then you are lucky and you can use the feature.
- Light theme: it’s the normal white theme that you have always have before.
- Dark theme: it’s the feature you wish to have on your WhatsApp!
The Whole section in your WhatsApp will turn dark. When the Dark Theme is enabled,
Your chat appears in dark and green colors. Event bubbles are also dark:
If you are a beta tester and you see Themes in WhatsApp Chat Settings, you can enable the feature.
If the feature is not available for you, and you have already followed our steps to get it, don’t worry.
WhatsApp has begun to release the feature, so you will receive it very soon!