Instagram has added a new voice messaging feature to its direct messages. Users will now send audio messages up to one-minute long in their private and group chats using the app, due to a new update rolling out on both iOS and Android.
If you hold down the microphone button, your message will send as soon as you let go of the button. If you would like to start over, drag your finger over to the wastebin. The feature works much like the version offered on Facebook. Since Facebook purchased Instagram, the former’s users are known to complain about any new features that fit something Facebook might have been doing and this may actually represent that category.
However, if you do get into attempting it, you may never type out another message again. however it’s straightforward to forget about voice messaging if you ne’er use it. Really, though, this can be just about making Instagram additional marketable throughout the world, wherever voice messaging is feeding up a larger share of what we’re sending back and forth to one another.
How to send a voice message on Instagram
You can send voice messages using Instagram Direct. to check messages you have sent or received with Instagram Direct, tap the arrow within the top right of feed. From there, you’ll manage all of your messages.
Here are: Best ways to slide into Dms on Instagram
To send a voice message on Instagram:
- Open a conversation.
- Tap and hold mic and start recording your message.
- Release your finger once you are done recording. this will send your recording.
- To cancel your message, continue holding the mic and move your finger to the trash.
To send a hands-free message on instagram:
- Open a conversation.
- Tap and hold mic and swipe up to the unlock.
- Release your finger while continuing to record.
- Tap to send your message or cancel by tapping the trash .
If you record over one message in a row, the messages are going to be played back-to-back for the recipient. therefore go check out the new feature, or don’t. It most likely won’t change your Instagram experience in the slightest.
- Instagram adds ‘Shopping collection’ for saving items to buy later
- How to turn off notifications on Instagram
- How to use Instagram dm on PC
- How To know Who Has Read Your Message On WhatsApp Group (For Android Users).