Unlike Facebook and Twitter, Instagram limits users to post and interact with if they’re logged in through a pc. From instagram.com, you can usually scroll through your feeds and access the newest posts, however, there’s no choice for you to upload photos or watch stories, as well as send & receive direct messages.
How To Use Instagram Dm On PC
Method 1. Use Instagram App for Windows
Instagram currently has an app on Windows Store, that allows you to send photo and video DMs from your pc. you’ll be able to download this free Instagram App for Windows, log in to your Instagram account to direct message on the PC.
- Get the free Instagram app for Windows from Microsoft Store.
- Install and launch the app on your Windows computer, then sign in on it.
- tap on the “Direct message” icon and choose your friend whom you would like to direct message.
Note: This the simplest and most convenient technique on How to use Instagram dm on PC to direct message somebody on Instagram from pc, however, the drawback is that it’s solely available for Windows 10 users.
Method 2. Use Bluestacks for Windows/Mac
Bluestacks Player is a free android emulator that changes your Windows or Mac computer into an Android device. thus you’ll be able to sign in with Google account and install Instagram in the virtual android device.
- download Bluestacks from its official web site, install and launch it on your laptop.
- Log in to with your Google account and click on on the “Right Arrow” located at the bottom right side of your screen.
- Once you’re done, you’ll be redirected to the Bluestacks dashboard. Then move to Google Play Store, search and download the Instagram app.
- After that, open the Instagram app and log in to your account. Then click on “Instagram Direct” and choose the required conversation to start messaging.
Here is the: Best way to slide into DMs on Instagram
Note: it has some bugs meantime. for example, users would possibly fail to sign in, install Instagram or it may even slow down your computer. Once you discover any drawback with the tool, you can try to uninstall it and look for alternative methods.
Method 3. Use Third-party Application
You can additionally use third-party applications like IG: dm – a free and open-source project to continue your Instagram direct messages from your phone to your desktop. it’s available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
That’s it! above are the exact ways on how to send a direct message on Instagram from pc. Hope this article helped you to get what you want. If you like this post, please don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Also, if you have got any queries or suggestions for us, then let us know within the comment section below.