Australian Bond University Scholarships in 2023 – Don't Miss Out on Your Chance to Study for free in Australia!
The Australian Bond University offers over $12 million in scholarships every year, with thousands of students each year taking advantage of these opportunities to study in Australia without having to worry about how they’re going to pay for it all! From Bachelor's degree programs through to Master's and Ph.D., you can study at Bond completely free of charge if you win one of their scholarships! Don't miss out on your chance to study in Australia by applying now! Here's what you need to know about the Australian Bond University Scholarships.
Australian Bond University Scholarships in 2022 are available to international students who are looking to study on the Gold Coast, Australia. These scholarships provide international students with the chance to study without paying tuition fees, as well as providing other study-related expenses. Applications must be received by September 30th, 2022.
Bond University Scholarships in Australia are now accepting applications from overseas students for the class of 2023. This is a wonderful opportunity to begin your next academic career in Australia with all the additional academic perks of your selected degree program. Want the icing on the cake? Bond University does not charge application fees for admission or scholarship consideration.
Bond University gives meritorious students the option to study at the undergraduate and graduate levels with tuition-free scholarships. Overseas Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships is another of Bond University's recognized scholarship programs for international students.
Funding Coverage Plan of Bond University Scholarships:
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate, and postgrad studies at Bond University. The students applying for different scholarships at Bond University may expect any or all of the following listed coverage plans:
- Few of their scholarships sponsor 50-100% tuition waivers for their chosen program.
- Residence facility at Bond University Campus with health insurance and monthly living expense.
- Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program may not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
Australian Bond University offers a range of scholarships, including the Australian Government Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship will cover your tuition fees and provide a living allowance. The scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world who wish to study at Australian Bond University in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
How Do I Get Involved?
Bond University is one of the most prestigious universities in Australia, with a range of top-ranked graduate and undergraduate programs. Take your higher education career to the next level and apply now for an Australian Bond University scholarship! Applications are open until September 15th, so be sure not to miss out on this opportunity. To find out more about applying, including how much the scholarships cover,
List of Scholarships Offered by Bond University
Australian Bond University offers a variety of scholarships each year for various academic program options. A list of a few of the scholarships offered at Bond University are:
- CoLab Industry Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Bond Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University – MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Bond Gems Scholarships
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships
- Bond Research Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships
- International Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Scholarships
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Medical Scholarships
- International Stand Out Scholarships
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
IELTS Requirement at Bond University for Admissions: Not Mandatory
To apply for admission at Bond University, international students from non-native English-speaking countries do not specifically be asked to submit IELTS results if acceptable IELTS Alternative tests are submitted with the admission application. Bond University also accepts some IELTS alternative certificates as well such as;
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Available Programs at Bond University:
The following degree programs are accessible to overseas students at Bond University via the different Australian Scholarships offered:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counselling
- Sports Subjects
Bond University Scholarships/Admissions Eligibility:
To be considered for any of the scholarships offered by Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for most of their scholarships.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Choose a scholarship program offered by Bond University (Check Apply link below)
- Candidate must fulfill program-specific entry criteria
- Applicants must submit all required documents alongside their application for admission
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
- Applicants are requested to find out if their preferred degree option is available at Bond University
- Check out the program-specific eligibility criteria for admissions
- Gather all required documents for the Bond University admission application
- Create an account on the admissions portal of Bond University (Apply now link available at last of the article)
- Search for scholarship options suitable for your degree program at Bond University
- Fill out the application form, attach docs, proofread the application, and submit
- When applying for a scholarship, please note that your application will be considered in the next scholarship round, and if awarded, you will be provided with 10 days to accept your program and scholarship offer.
Bond University Application Deadline in 2022:
Bond University Scholarships application window remains open throughout the year depending upon the type of chosen scholarship. There are a large number of scholarships offered at Bond University and a few of their application deadlines are as follows:
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries: Open for applications
- Bond Leadership Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2022
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2022
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
- International Stand Out Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2022
Bond University has the following application deadlines for admissions in 2022:
- Applications closed on April 1, 2022, for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2022 for students commencing in the September 2022 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2022 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
What Is The Best Way To Contact A Representative At The University?
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about the program. We look forward to hearing from you soon. We're here to help you with all your enquiries, so please contact us via phone or email.
Kind regards, Australian Bond University Representative
If you're interested in learning more about Australian Bond University's courses and scholarships, then we'd like to hear from you. Fill out your name and email address below and we'll get right back with you. Best Regards.
Official Related Links You Need
You have the best Guide on Immigration, Education, and Employment details for you to Get more out of what you need to know, and it is all free of charge:
Get More Guide - https://bit.ly/ABROAD-IMMIGRATION-CENTER
Immigration - https://bit.ly/IMMIGRATION-CENTER
Education - https://bit.ly/EDUCATION-CENTER
Employment - https://bit.ly/EMPLOYMENT-CENTER
US Immigration - https://bit.ly/US-IMMIGRATION
It's not too late to apply for one of the Australian Bond University scholarships, which are offered every year. These scholarships provide you with the opportunity to study for free at Australian Bonds University. Apply now before it's too late! Bond University is a leading Australian university that provides students with the chance to undertake their undergraduate studies for free if they meet a set of specific criteria. The Australian Bond University scholarship is worth A$5,000 and will cover your tuition fees as well as your compulsory fees while you're studying at this top-tier university located in Queensland, Australia.