Scholarships for British University: The University of Exeter is offering Funding for 2023
Are you looking to study in the UK? Apply to the Scholarships for a British University at the University of Exeter and get funding! This scholarship has no IELTS requirement and goes up to £5,000. Applicants can be from any country but cannot have studied abroad before.
Exeter University’s Vice-Chancellor, Professor Sir Steve Smith, recently announced that Exeter University will provide scholarships to UK students beginning in the academic year 2023. The scholarships are worth £10,000 (approximately USD 12,900). They will be offered to the best-performing students with excellent GPAs in A Levels or high grades on their International Baccalaureate (IB) exam results. The goal of the scholarships is to increase diversity within the university by providing opportunities to students who may not otherwise have been able to afford tuition fees.
About the University of Exeter
British University of Exeter Scholarships 2023 - No IELTS
British fully-funded Scholarships at the University of Exeter for 2023-2024 are announced for admissions in their academic exchange programs, short courses, and long course degree options. IELTS is not mandatory for access at the University of Exeter if candidates hold an English language proficiency or PTE/TOEFL.
The University of Exeter is one of the top universities in the United Kingdom, founded in 1851 and has three campuses. Of which two are in Exeter, the Stratham and St. Luke’s. However, the third one is in Cornwall, the Penryn campus.
According to the reports, Exeter University has more than two hundred undergraduate and postgraduate programs for local and overseas candidates. In recent years, the University of Exeter gave admissions to around 5140 students from almost 130 countries.
The University of Exeter maintains its academic standing by providing extraordinary learning opportunities, research facilities, and several scholarship programs.
English Langauge Requirements of University of Exeter:
The University of Exeter accepts IELTS, Pearsons, or TOEFL tests with admission/scholarship applications. All the courses and classes are in English at the University of Exeter. Those who do not have command over the English language must submit the English language proficiency certificate.
The admission Acceptance Rate of the University of Exeter is 87.5%
Getting admission into the University of Exeter is not complicated, as the acceptance rate is approximately 87.5%. However, the entries will be based on academic performance and admission application.
Admission The University of Exeter charges GBP 20–25 in application fees.
For the academic year 2023–2024, a world-class institution in the UK will provide a variety of partially supported scholarships to overseas applicants pursuing undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees.
Scholarships for Global Excellence:
Students enrolling in the University of Exeter's Bachelor's or Master's degree programs will have the opportunity to hone their academic abilities through this scholarship program. In addition, the chosen applicants will contribute to the flourishing of the student community.
The scholarship is between £10,000 and £5,000 (for the first year) and includes complete tuition.
Scholarship period: 12 months.
Business, physical and life sciences, humanities, and health-related bachelor's degree programs.
A master's degree in business and engineering, the life sciences, the medical and health sciences, or the humanities.
The selection of a candidate is based on the individual's academic standing, long-term objectives, and ability to support the University of Exeter and its surrounding community.
International Foundation Progression Scholarships:
It is a scholarship for all undergraduate self-funded scholars by the International Funding program.
Scholarship Value: £5,000 (for first-year tuition fee).
- If a candidate has achieved 70% marks in the final academic year.
- Candidates with a 65% in English modules.
- All candidates who comply with the above requirements and choose the University of Exeter as their primary choice on the UCAS application are eligible.
On the other hand, as the name of this scholarship indicates, the self-funded candidates with high academic grades will automatically receive this scholarship for their International Foundation program.
That means, for such a scholarship, there is no need for any specific application process.
University of Exeter Progression Scholarships:
Such scholarship is available for the Masters and Research Doctoral Degree.
- There is a 10% deduction from the tuition fees for the first year.
- It is a scholarship for all the local and international alumni students who love to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Exeter.
- Candidates with an undergrad or postgrad degree from the University of Exeter are eligible for it.
- Candidates who have completed their inbound abroad study year from the University of Exeter.
- There is no need to submit a separate application for this scholarship. The candidates will automatically get considered for this program if they have enrolled in the postgraduate program.
- However, the application for postgraduate courses will get submitted separately.
Academic Excellence Scholarships:
That is a scholarship offered by the University of Exeter for international candidates. Candidates with academic and extracurricular excellence can avail this opportunity and apply for this outclass funding scheme.
Level of Study: Master’s degree
Scholarship value: Up to £6,000
- The candidate enrolled in the MBA program is eligible.
- However, the interested candidates must have a 600-700 GMAT score. Also, the candidate must be an international citizen.
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
Application Process includes:
- While applying for this scholarship, the candidate must enroll in the MBA degree program.
- Some supporting documents, like passport copy, undergrad degree copy, etc., must be submitted with the application.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships:
It is a joint scholarship offered by the University of Exeter and (FCDO), the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Developing Office. All the students from commonwealth developing countries are eligible for this scholarship.
However, the list of eligible courses is available to select the subject. This scholarship benefits the selected students in terms of tuition fee waiver, living costs, etc.
British Great Scholarships:
The University of Exeter is set to welcome students from the below-listed countries for the GREAT scholarship program. It is a collaboration of the British Council and the Great Britain Campaign.
Students from these countries can apply for this British scholarship;
Level of Study: Postgraduate courses
Here the students can enroll in the postgraduate program and avail of the £10,000 tuition fee support for one year of study.
CSM Trust Geology Scholarships:
The candidates who choose BSc in Geology program or MSci can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship value for the selected candidate is £6000. International or local students can enjoy the learning experience at top-class geoscience departments and mining schools.
For the Application Process;
The candidate must submit a motivation letter (not more than 500 words).
Apply for Scholarships at the University of Exeter:
- A student cannot directly apply for scholarships at this university. There are some procedures and protocols that one has to follow.
- First, the interested candidates will enroll in any degree program. Once they get the admission offer letter from the specific degree program department, it is time to look forward to the visa procedure.
- Additionally, candidates must fulfill the English Language Proficiency certificate requirements.
- Once the candidate has obtained all the above-listed things, now the candidate is eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- For merit-based scholarships, academic transcripts and athletic activity records must get submitted. Along with these, Scholarship CV and personal statement should also get submitted.
If you want to get an education in the social sciences and humanities, then the University of Exeter is one place you should check out. It offers scholarships for British universities with no IELTS requirement, making it accessible to anyone. Scholarships may be awarded based on academic merit or financial need.