Steam is software for video games, developed by Valve that allows the user to install and auto-update video games with cloud saving facilities and in-game voicing and chats features.
Have you ever taken a screenshot on steam while playing games? And not able to locate where the screenshot has been saved. Well In this guide you’ll see where the steam screenshot folder is located on your computer.
There are two methods you can use to access these pictures; one is to access them through the screenshot manager in steam and the other is to access them via hard drive storage.
How To Access The Steam Screenshot Folder
Method 1: Via Steam Screenshot Manager
- Lunch the Steam Software and then Click on View >> Screenshot
- Now Click on “Show on Disk” and Steam screenshot folder will display.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Accessing the Screenshot Folder via Hard Drive Storage
You can view the steam screenshot folder by going to the below location.
Open File Explorer and then open C:\Programfiles (x86) > Steam > userdata > (yourSteamID) > 760 > remote > (app ID) > screenshots.
How to Find your SteamID
If you don’t know your SteamID, you can locate it by opening your Steam client. Then, click on view and choose settings.
At the side click interface and you will see a box which reads “Display Steam URL address when available”. Tick it and save.
Now head to your Steam Profile and click View profile. The number at the end of the URL is your SteamID and you can use it to access your saved pictures as explained above.
See Also: How To Connect Nintendo Switch To a TV
How To Change Steam Screenshot Folder Location
- Lunch Steam Software >> then click on “View” >> then “Settings”
- After that, a new dialogue box will open and click on “In-Game”
- Then you’ll see an option “Screenshot Folder”.
- Click on “Screenshot Folder” and create a new folder where you like to save screenshots then click on “Ok”.
- That’s it…
How To Take A Screenshot While Gaming
To take a screenshot while playing a game, press F12. And your screen will screenshot. Now, you can then publish it on the steam community.
How To Save Screenshots With Steam
To Save Screenshots With Steam press F12 key it will take the screenshot and automatically save on your computer.
- Top 5 Best Gaming Laptops Under $500
- 6 Best Gaming Monitors For PS4 and PS4 Pro
- How To Drop Items In Fortnite (Battle Royale)
- Top 6 Best External Hard Drive For PS4 2020