Italy Shift Welder Job for International Applicants
The country of Italy is looking for those who can assemble and weld components both in Italy and the entire globe. The shift welder has some other functions like cutting or fabricating metal parts, repairing damage to existing systems, and performing any other associated tasks when employed. Shift welders usually work in areas that run 24/7 or may need emergency repairs, including some factories and plants.
The Shift welder duties duration varies by employer, with some starting as early as 3 pm and others going until 7 am. Most night shift welders work regular hours, especially at companies with staff for each shift, but employers may occasionally ask you to work longer if the workload demands it.
Italy is the world’s seventh-largest economy. It's located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea. It has an area of 301,340km2 and a population of 60,483,973. It emerged from the Roman Empire, one of the greatest European empires ever existed.
As a result, today the country is home to many castles and palaces, and many buildings of various architectural styles, such as Romanesque, Gothic, Mannerist, Baroque, and Neoclassical. Been used for companies, factories; moreover, it has a coastline of 7,600 km, picturesque lakes, stunning cliffs, and many green national parks.
With all these natural and artificial wonders, Italy is a massive magnet for job opportunities and the living.
There are many job opportunities here; let's look at some of these jobs.
Shift Welder jobs (Lippert Components)
Full Job Description;
Who There Are
There are the leading supplier of components to the recreational vehicle and residential housing industries, as well as adjacent industries, including bus, cargo, and equestrian trailer, marine, and heavy truck. With over 65 facilities in the United States, Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, their more than 9,000 team members work together to bring innovative product solutions to market every day.
- High school diploma
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read and use a measuring tape
- Preferred Education and Experience
- Manufacturing/industry experience
- Welding certification preferred
What makes them Different
At Lippert Components, Everyone Matters. They strive to improve lives through meaningful relationships with their co-workers, customers, and communities. LCI team members feel a more profound sense of purpose at work and continue to build a better work environment by aligning their cultural and business strategies with the needs of their many team members. They measure success by how they touch the lives of people inside and outside their walls.
What You Will Get
- A company culture where everyone matters
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision + 401k with Employer match
- Career development and mentoring
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual flu immunization
- Holiday, personal, and vacation days
- Local and national discounts
- Wellness offerings
- Essential Functions
- Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physically weld parts together. Check your work. Meets LCI quality standards.
Ability to read prints, build sub-assemblies slide outs, slide heads, Room bar, production flow, check the placement of parts, measure and mark product.
Loading jig, moving parts.
Conduct essential operator maintenance on feeders, welding guns, and plasma.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team to achieve the company’s overall goals;
- Demonstrate clear verbal and written communication skills (English);
- Possesses the knowledge of reading and process written communication, including, but not limited to, measurements, directions, instructions, etc.
- Must be able to help production meet goals and time deadlines for company projects;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- The applicant has to possess successful problem-solving skills.
- Know how to exhibit tact and diplomacy and maintain professional relationships with supervisors, fellow employees, customers, etc.;
- Has an understandable mind to work under physically and mentally stressful situations;
- Must be able to prioritize and quickly adapt to changes throughout the day.
This role does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires 98% standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing ladders.
- The employee may have to lift and move items over 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position located in Kendallville, IN. This is a 1st shift position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to pass E-Verify.
Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement. The LCI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Pay Group: AAP/EEO Statement:
Lippert provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
This policy governs all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training, promotion, discipline, transfer, leave-of-absence, access to benefits, layoff, recall, termination, and other personnel matters. All employment and personnel-related decisions are based solely upon legitimate, job-related factors, such as skill, ability, past performance, and length of service with Lippert.
Lippert’s strong commitment to equal employment opportunity requires each team member's commitment. All team members must comply with the letter and spirit of this policy. Violations of this policy should be immediately reported to your leader or any leadership member. Team members who violate this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Pulled from the full job description
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- In deed’s salary guide
Team Member II jobs, Leprino in Italy
Full Job Description
Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. They’ve grown a bit since then.
Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, Their sights are set on being the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help them achieve that daring vision, they’re looking for their secret ingredient: You, a motivated individual who is the best at what you do.
Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join them in their journey?
The Greeley Team is seeking a Skilled Operator / Team Member II to help them achieve their goals.
The Job Responsibilities
Be responsible for the safe operation of its associated equipment and/andcesses, the quality of incoming raw materials, and the quality of the outgoing products by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and safe work practices.
Be responsible for maintaining 5S standards and participating in and implementing continuous improvement.
Communicate effectively in relaying information to team members, team leads, supervisors, and managers.
Have strong time management and organizational skills.
Meet food safety and quality requirements by following the Food Safety Plan, Quality Plan, and company policies.
What They Will Offer You In Return
At Leprino Foods, starting compensation for this role is $22.75 per hour.
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families worldwide. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Our goal is to hire great people who are in it for the long run. Through competitive salaries, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit increases and bonuses, and our annual Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
The applicants must have the Minimum Qualifications:
- 6 months of experience in machine operation and troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language
- Understanding of introductory chemistry or biology and basic lab equipment/testing through on-the-job experience,or tigh school or college coursework
- Basic math skills to be able to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to complete required documentation, both in written and electronic form
- Ability to enter and pull data from computer systems
- Ability to access elevated work areas such as climbing ladders/stairs
- Ability to understand and apply standard operating procedures
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment and comply with all applicable safety practices
- Ability to lift moderate weights repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout the shift
- Ability to work in hot, humid, and cold areas
- Ability to work Overtime, Nights, Weekends, Holidays, and 12.5-hour shifts
- 30 lbs Mid Chest Lift
- 55 lbs Pallet to Head Lift
- 44 lbs Chest to Head Lift
- Stair Climbing
- Ladder Climbing
$22.75 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Dining Room Server Job in Italy (Maggiano's Little Italy)
Takes orders and serves food and beverages to guests in the restaurant and cocktail area. Responsible for all aspects of professional food service and guest satisfaction.
Must be willing and able to:
- Effectively service a 6-table station
- Accurately account for and balance all sales and receipts
- Communicate clearly with the kitchen both verbally and utilizing the computer register system
- Present and encourage current promotional information and materials to guest
- Accurately account for all guest checks issued
- Accurately record and account for all items ordered and served
- Accurately accept payment from guest
- Notify guest of any automatic gratuity
- Perform calmly and effectively under pressure
- Communicate with guests, patiently, courteously, and with good humor
- Perform varied duties to ensure all aspects of service according to standing operating procedure
- Their Passion is Making People Feel Special!
Everyone knows and loves Maggiano's - the food, the atmosphere, and the family culture all make it a perfect place to dine as well as a perfect place to work!
Their dedication provide ultimately for guest service, extraordinary food, and memorable experiences are why they were named America’s Favorite Casual Dining Chain.
Must provide 2 years of full-service restaurant experience or the equivalent Menu and specials.
Liquor list and special drinks.
Layout of theThe layouturant includes table numbers and station numbers
Individual restaurant orientation material, including rules and philosophies
Must be willing and able to:
- Meet personal schedule requirements punctually.
- Be courteous, pleasant, and good-natured.
- Respond to the needs of demanding guests with patience and courtesy.
- Accept constructive criticism
- Get along with co-workers
- Provide a clean, well-manicured persona that reflects the established image of the restaurant
- Stand and walk for an entire shift
- Safely transport food from kitchen to guest table over a slick, uneven surface
- Transport food to serve a party of 4 in a single trip
- Transport food and beverage items from source to any guest table continually throughout a shift
- Safely move about in all areas of the restaurant
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Applicants should have prior experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Pulled from the full job description
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Teammates Enjoy the Following Benefits
- Great Pay and tips per a high-volume setting
- A benefits package with health, dental, and life
- Free Education assistance
- Scratch the kitchen
- Authentic family recipes
- Lots of other perks and discounts
Maggiano's Little Italy truly is an exceptional group of restaurants. Technically, they are a "chain," but in principle, they are more like an extended family. Each restaurant is similar in menu and philosophy but is built to reflect the history of its host city. Inside, high-energy, full-service dining rooms reminiscent of pre-war Little Italy, elegant banquet facilities, and customer-friendly carryout leave no doubt you're visiting an authentic Maggiano's Little Italy® restaurant. Equal opportunity employer.
Shift welder and dining room server jobs for international applicants is an article that announced the availability of vacancies in the area of welding and server in Italy.
The article further describes the requirement for the jobs, the benefits the employee drive from the job, also the dining room server job, the qualifications, the job responsibilities, the benefit, etc.
What's Your Reaction?