How To Screenshot On HP Laptop And Tablet.
When you are using its computers and tablets, there will be a time whereby you’ll need to take a screenshot on them. Screenshots enable you to show people exactly what’s on your laptop screen.
Screengrabs, screencaps, screenshots, whatever you like call it, allows you to capture an image of your hp laptop or tablet.
Therefore, this article gives you different ways on how to take a screenshot on HP laptop and tablet.
How To Screenshot On HP Laptop
There are two methods you can use to take a screenshot:
Take a Screenshot of The Whole Screen
To take a screenshot of the whole screen on your HP laptop:
- Firstly, press the Print Screen or PrtScn key on your keyboard.
- This will screenshot the whole screen and save it to the clipboard on your laptop.
- Then lunch an image editor (like the Paint app or Photoshop), then paste the screenshot to it.
- Edit the screenshot, then save the image on your laptop.
- That’s all.
If you use Windows 8/10, there’s a simpler way:
- Press the Windows key + Shift + S on your keyboard at the same time.
- Then select the portion of your screen that you want to grab.
- Open an image editing program on your laptop.
- And paste the screenshot to it
- Finally, save the screenshot as a JPG or PNG file.
See Also: How To Connect Nintendo Switch To a TV
Using the Snipping Tool
- Click the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen and type “Snipping tool“ then lunch it.
- On Snipping Tool, click New.
- Then, click and drag your mouse across the region of your screen you want to screenshot. Then release the mouse button.
- Finally, click the Save Snip icon to save the screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on HP Tablet
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button together. After a few seconds, the screen will flash, showing a screenshot has been taken.
- head into your tablet’s photo folder to see the screenshotted image.
We hope this information above is helpful to you. And if you have any challenge, feel free to leave us a comment below!