Italy Server Jobs for International Applicants
Many people underrate severs’ job, not knowing that it’s a well paid job in the country of Italy. It’s to take charge of preparing and dressing the area where people are to eat (restaurants). They also take orders from the overall and serve food to customers in their respective place of duties, in which their major function are mostly include serving food and drinks, orders and keeping record of what they served as well as what they buy in a wholesale, ensuring that tables are served properly as well as collecting all payments from the people they served.
Getting a job in Italy is somehow tricky these days because of the population of both foreigners and Italians that are seeking these opportunities. Even then, we have some available job vacancies in Italy, like server, pop-up sale management, stock manager jobs, etc. Italy is one of the countries where their salary structure is fixed. That is, irrespective of where you work; once you attain the same qualification and level, your payment is equal.
However, to succeed in a server, pop-up representative, or stock manager role, you must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
Server- job vacancies, Olive Garden in Italy
Full Job Description;
Requirements for the Job
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders promptly.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
Check out the fantastic benefits below:
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments (school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, both the workers and the employers are all working as one family in the company.
One key to their success is the high standards they set for themselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of their team members and guests as a top priority. they are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
As a server, you will deliver exceptional dining experiences by providing safe, friendly, and attentive service that makes guests feel welcome and like they are part of the family. Their servers thrive on making loyal guests by taking them on a tour of Italy through knowledge of food, wine, and fresh ingredients
They'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the Family!
$350.00 - $800.00 per week
Paid sick time
Casual dining restaurant
Fast casual restaurant
Upscale casual restaurant
Weekly day range
Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location.
Pop-Up Sales Representative and Pitch Person jobs
$20 - $30 per hour
About Zwilling J.A. Henckels
For over 285 years, Zwilling J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware, and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are the ingredients for success.
Today, Zwilling J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, Zwilling acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Full Job Description.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels is looking for a Pop-Up Sales Representative and Pitch Person to join their Roadshow/Events team to promote, sell, and pitch our premium products at various Costco locations and other retailers. Full and part-time positions are available (no prior experience necessary)! The ideal candidate is strongly motivated by sales results, is enthusiastic, can work independently, and loves interacting with people.
Responsibilities and Duties
Perform product demonstrations while delivering a scripted pitch flawlessly to drive sales
Close the deal by answering customers' questions and overcoming their objections
Create an energetic and fun event, providing an exceptional customer experience
Memorize scripted pitches and retain comprehensive product knowledge
Achieve consistent sales that meet or exceed monthly and annual sales objectives
Set up, break down, and merchandise demo booth/pop-up shop, while adhering to visual Standards per Zwilling’s specifications
Take inventory on a regular basis and communicate replenishment needs
Communicate regularly with the management team providing information and feedback
Does require travel for some shows
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in direct or pitch-style sales ideal
- Eager to create business and drive sales by creating a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; outgoing and energetic
Strong public speaking skills in front of a live audience
- Must have reliable transportation to various Costco and event locations
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (set up, break down, and restock demo booths)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable selling a variety of kitchen products across multiple brands including but not limited to cutlery, cookware, and kitchen electrics
- Chef or food service experience a plus
- Theater experience a plus
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, and potentially overnight travel U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. They are unable to sponsor at this time.
Schedule and Pay Structure
A single roadshow is comprised of the following schedule:
Thursday evening- booth set-up (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Sales begin the day after set-up- 10 consecutive days of product demonstration and sales
Monday-Friday: 10-11 hours per day; Saturday-Sunday: 9-10 hours per day
Last sales day (10th and final day of the show)- tear-down of booth
They ask if you are available to work one roadshow/month as a part-time employee, or if interested in full-time opportunities, the representative would be available to work two roadshows/month (3 ½ days off between shows).
Payment Structure and some Benefits
- Hourly base pay plus overtime eligible
- Aggressive sales bonus/commission structure
- Paid drive time, mileage, and air travel if necessary
- Most reps average $20-$30/hr (hourly + commission) in their first months
- Medical/ dental/ vision package for eligible full-time employees
- 401k plan for eligible full-time employees
- Amazing employee discounts
- Opportunities to travel.
Stock Manager Job, Prada Broadway
Indeed's salary guide
Not provided by the employer
$53.7K - $68.1K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in New York, NY.
Report inaccurate salary
About Prada Broadway
The Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. The Group, a world leader in the luxury sector, operates in more than 45 countries with the PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, and Car Shoe brands, and has employees of over 100 nationalities. The Prada Broadway was established in 1913 in the country of Italy.
The acquisition of Pasticceria Marchesi in 1824 has marked the Group’s entry into the food sector, applying the same high-quality criteria. Very proactive also in the art field, the Prada Group strengthens its presence through contemporary art projects in constant evolution.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
- Responsible for stock management in terms of KPIs, Corporate guidelines, and procedures.
- To manage the stock team in order to facilitate the selling process through impeccable stock maintenance and
- Accountable for minimizing stock losses.
- To ensure the implementation of all guidelines received from the Store Operations Department and Store Manager.
- Ensure the safety of the products and the valuable material in the warehouse during the whole handling process.
- Ensure to properly manage the receipt of the daily goods, arrange the merchandise following the corporate procedures, and prepare the product to be taken on the shop floor and special areas.
- Organize, manage and perform the products’ counting and the stock takes.
- Assure of the right product flow tracking through the SAP system.
- Manage the stockroom activities related to Markdown.
- Guarantee the returns, shop-to-shop transfers, and e-commerce delivery following the corporate guidelines and deadlines.
- Ensure the security and cleaning of the stock facility.
- Optimize and organize the space available in all stockroom areas (cooperating with the Store Manager and the Store Operations Manager).
- Train, manage, and evaluate the stock team.
- Coordinate and plan the staff’s activities, distributing the tasks and responsibilities.
- Manage the assigned team through constant training and coaching.
- Manage performance assessment interviews with the staff in accordance with the Store Manager.
The Requirements and Skills
Leadership and team management
Ability to motivate
Organized and detail-oriented
Mature and assertive
A business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus
Interest in luxury/fashion, art, and design
English is a must other languages are a plus
job Vacancies in Italy is an article that creates awareness of the available jobs in the country of Italy.
The article emphasized the available jobs like server jobs, pop-up sales representatives, stock managers, etc. The article further on the job description, the major responsibilities of these job positions, the benefits of the jobs, etc