Apply for Receptionist Jobs in Germany for Foreigners
If you're looking for Receptionist Jobs in Germany, it's never too late to start. If you have a valid travel visa (e.g., Schengen Visa), you can apply for jobs as soon as your passport has been issued.
It's no secret that Germany is a great place to work. It has many historical sites, beautiful landscapes, and friendly people. While most German jobs are filled by native Germans, there are some quality jobs for foreigners.
Most jobs in this country require an employee to have a good command of the German language (if not fluency). However, if you don't speak German fluently, don't worry! There are several ways you can learn German while working here at Receptionist Jobs in Germany for Foreigners.
About Receptionist Jobs in Germany
To start with, Receptionist Jobs in Germany are available for foreigners. These jobs are part-time and ideal for students who want to work while they study or people who are retired but still need a little extra money on their hands.
Receptionists also have the advantage of being able to speak multiple languages, which makes them very popular among foreign visitors to Germany.
Move to Germany on a Tourist Visa and find a job in Germany.
A B1 visa is the most common type of work visa that allows you to move to Germany on a tourist visa. It's also known as a “Schengen Visa”, which means that it can be issued by any Schengen country (which includes Germany) and does not need any specific application process for each individual country. The B1 visa allows you to stay in Germany for 90 days within 180 days after arrival, but there are some restrictions:
- You cannot work during this time period (except under certain circumstances).
- Your passport must be kept with your employer at all times while working here.
Attend work fairs and forums to find Receptionist Jobs in Germany for foreigners.
You can attend work fairs and forums to find Receptionist Jobs in Germany for foreigners. These events are a good way to meet employers, as well as get information about the job market at these events. You will be able to talk to employers about what they are looking for in new employees, as well as ask questions about the application process.
Apply for Receptionist Jobs in Germany to get permanent residency
- Apply for a job in Germany.
- Pass the German language test.
- Pass the German citizenship test.
- Get a job in Germany and work there for five years without having to renew your visa every six months, as long as you don't do any illegal activities or leave the country without permission (like traveling abroad).
If you stay longer than five years, then it's up to government officials whether or not they will grant permanent residency status based on how many hours per week they think you can realistically complete without being paid overtime wages due to their workloads being so high due to all of their current employees quitting due to low wages/payroll taxes being too high compared with other countries' tax rates imposed upon businesses operating within this area.
Especially since these companies are unable because of these factors mentioned above; however if someone does happen upon such an opportunity then life would be much easier since everything related specifically addressed below would no longer apply anymore because now instead everything could be handled differently depending upon how many weeks per month someone plans on spending working here versus elsewhere abroad."
Top 5 Receptionist Jobs in Germany
However, on this process we are going to list you the best jobs in Germany, that you can apply for. Therefore, here are the best list you need to apply now.
- Receptionist at Loudoun County School District
- Salary: $20.07 - $21.33 an hour
- Job Type: Full-time
Overview of the Position
This is general clerical work that includes receptionist and routine clerical tasks. This class of employee welcomes visitors and calls and responds to inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner. Other clerical assistance is provided as needed by the employee. All critical aspects of the job are subject to detailed and specific procedures that the employee must strictly adhere to.
Roles and Responsibilities
As unit receptionist, routes callers to proper persons, answers non-technical questions and keeps appointment records:
- Types a variety of correspondence, bulletins, technical and non-technical material, and composes letters of a routine nature.
- Prepares information for inclusion in special reports and summaries, frequently checking against a variety of records in order to ensure complete and accurate information; may enter data on a computer.
- Assist in completing forms and applications; opens and routes incoming mail; assembles appropriate material for use in answering mail.
- Operates PC word processing programs in producing letters, memos, and reports; may operate other software programs.
- Maintains office files and records for information regarding administrative procedures and policies, regulations, personnel, organization, and reports relative to the department’s activities
Performs related work as required.
The following provides a brief description of the physical requirements for this position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly talking, expressing or exchanging ideas using the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. The employee must possess normal cognitive abilities to learn, recall and apply certain practices and policies.
Frequently sitting and/or remaining in a stationary position for long periods. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
2) Front Desk Associate at Onelife Fitness
Front Desk Associates are in charge of providing outstanding service to members, guests, visitors, and staff at the front desk, both in person and over the phone. Front Desk Associates are expected to exceed all expectations while working under the supervision of the Front Desk Supervisor and with the assistance of the Front Desk Team. Above all, Front Desk Associates will establish rapport with all members, visitors, and guests in order to create a welcoming environment.
- Every member should have the best fitness experience possible, every time.
- Upon arrival, provide customer service to all members, guests, and visitors.
- Professionally greet, check in, and thank members, guests, and visitors upon arrival and departure.
- Recruit and retain members actively.
- Answer questions, solve problems, and appropriately refer to comments and concerns.
- Answer phones, field questions, and route calls in keeping with Front Desk standards
- Perform cash, check, and credit card transactions accurately
- Schedule courts and program services for members
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk and lobby area
- Use online computer software for member check-ins, updating member accounts as needed
- Attend all scheduled meetings and training
- Understand and follow employee standards of conduct and ethics
- Understand and uphold club building, facilities, service, program, and emergency procedures
- Assume other duties as assigned
- Work morning, evening, and weekend shifts as necessary
3) Front Desk Specialist- job post at HEALTH WORKS FOR NORTHERN VIRGINIA
HealthWorks for Northern Virginia is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that serves Northern Virginia's medically underserved and uninsured populations. We provide high-quality medical, dental, and behavioral health care to people of all ages who might not be able to afford it otherwise. Please visit www.hwnova.org for more information on who we are and what we do.
Duties include the following:
- Greets patients and assists them in "signing in" for their appointments. Take note of the arrival time, the scheduled visit time, and the reason for the visit.
- Assists the patient in completing the registration form and any other clinic forms that may be required. At the time of the visit, verifies and updates the patient's demographic information and advises the patient on any visit requirements.
- Examines new patient registration forms, makes copies, and confirms all insurance information. As needed, assists patients.
- Help the patient determine eligibility for the Sliding Fee Scale Discount Program. Inform patients about available discounts and payment options.
- Creates the patient superbill and initiates patient visits on eClinicalWorks.
- Monitors the flow of patients through the clinic, from the waiting room to the clinical staff and the completion of the visit. Work with nursing staff to optimize provider time by dealing with late arrivals, no-shows, and cancellations.
- Works as a Front Desk Specialist. Proactively address patient needs and troubleshoot patient issues. Make every effort to ensure that each customer is satisfied with the clinic's services.
- Assists clinical and administrative personnel in evaluating patient services by using patient satisfaction questionnaires and other evaluation tools.
- Copayment for services is collected.
- As needed, assists patients with transportation arrangements.
- Treats all patients with cultural competence and sensitivity, demonstrating care and compassion at all times.
- As needed or requested, provides interpretation services.
- Other duties as assigned or in the best interest of the patient's care and safety.
4) Front Desk Receptionist for Eye Doctor
Do you have the ability to put people at ease, even if you don't know them? Do you enjoy being a part of a fantastic team? Then please contact us about our Front Desk Receptionist position. Our busy Eye Care practice requires a Front Desk Receptionist to assist us in providing our patients with a 5-star experience every time.
This is a full-time job with benefits and no weekends. You have an exciting opportunity for a stable career with an excellent company! The starting salary for this position is $17 per hour.
- Healthcare, Dental, and In-House Vision benefits
- 401(K) and profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
No prior experience is required.
Prior medical office experience is preferred but not required. We provide paid training to the Dilzer Eye Care Exceptional Standard of Care for the right person with a great attitude, a helpful heart, and a love of learning!
What will you do to make a difference?
You will have the incredible honor of setting the tone for each patient's appointment as our Front Desk Receptionist. When our patients walk in, you will be the first person they see, reassuring them that they made the right decision by choosing our practice; it truly makes their day! Not only that, but it sets the tone for the appointment and assures our patients that their appointment will go as smoothly as possible, allowing them to be open to our suggestions.
5) Front Desk Administrator- job post at Smile Doctors
Smile Doctors' vision is our people-first culture, which fosters an environment of passionate, caring Team Members committed to providing fun and encouraging relationships with one another and our patients. Every Team Member at Smile Doctors has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger.
We emphasize the importance of the individual and recognize that each member of our Team has valuable contributions to make. We recognize and nurture talents and strengths to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, within our organization, and beyond.
In Ashburn, VA, we are looking for a Front Desk Administrator to join our team.
Smile Doctors is the place for you if you want to be a part of a growing company and an industry leader. With locations in over 20 states, we have the largest national network of orthodontic clinics. We excel at providing exceptional patient care at Smile Doctors.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- Check in and collect general information from patients assisting them with completing all necessary forms and documentation
- Schedule appointments and take payments for outstanding balances
- General admin tasks, such as photocopying, printing, scanning, sorting/filing/sending forms
- Assist in working reports
- Maintain a professional and clean reception area
- Assist in Local Store Marketing and community events
If you are interested in working as a receptionist, we have a list of companies that will be happy to hire you. The most important thing is that you should learn German and find an employer who will support your efforts to integrate in Germany. It is also important not only to find Receptionist Jobs but also make sure they are suitable for foreigners since it takes time before getting permanent residency after living here for two years!